The Order

1. Remember to choose a "Reactions" below of each post.
2. Add or "Follow" my blog is welcome but do please notify me.
3. No flaming or swearing.
4. A word or two would be nice.
5. Best viewed by Mozzila Firefox 3.0 and above.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rejuvenation

Finally... I've returned back to start blogging again.
This time I'm going start blogging with my favorite character, Chris Redfield!!
He's from the game, Resident Evil - a horror game full with zombies and monsters..
Chris has, so far, appeared in 5 series of Resident Evil. He's so buffed in the latest series, compare with others, his appearance is so much different! I wish I can get his body LoL! And if I does, then I'll cosplay as him xD!!
He got a cute younger sister
, Claire Redfield. If you ever watch Resident Evil: Degeneration, then you'll know her. I think this all I'm going to write, got to do other things. LoL!!
And here's more
picture of him...

No comments:

Post a Comment